Purchase your As Country As Cornbread E-Cookbook here and feed yourself, body and soul. Our eCookbook makes a thoughtful gift, too, so don’t be shy about purchasing multiple copies!
For your body, we have a wonderful collection of cornbread, hoecake, and corn muffin recipes as well as some favorite recipes that are wonderful served with cornbread: chili, beans, greens, and more!
For your soul, you will know that all proceeds from the sale of As Country As Cornbread will go straight to the North Carolina Community Foundation and be earmarked for Hurricane Florence relief in rural Jones County, NC, a county hit hard by the hurricane that has few resources for recovery.
Thank you for helping to support this worthy cause.
All the recipes in As Country As Cornbread were generously shared with us by talented and passionate Carolina chefs, cookbook authors, food writers, and restaurateurs.
Thank you to the members of our generous food community who shared their recipes:
- Clark Barlowe, Heirloom Restaurant, Charlotte, NC
- Spring Council, Collards and Caviar, Mama Dip’s, Chapel Hill, NC, LDEI
- Amanda Cushman, Personal Chef and Cooking Instructor, LDEI
- Jamie DeMent Holcomb, Coon Rock Farm, Piedmont Restaurant, Durham, NC, LDEI
- Nathalie Dupree, Cookbook Author, Cooking Teacher, Television Host, IACP, LDEI, SFA, JBF
- Jenni Field, Food Blogger and Recipe Developer at Pastry Chef Online, LDEI
- Sandra Gutierrez, Cookbook Author, Food Writer, Food Editor, Cooking Instructor, LDEI, IACP, JBF
- Kathy Hester, Cookbook Author and Food Writer, Healthy Slow Cooking, Plant Based Instant Pot, IACP, LDEI
- Kate Kelly, Writer, Life of a Ginger
- Jill Warren Lucas, Freelance Food Writer, LDEI
- Nancie McDermott, Cookbook Author, Food Writer, IACP, LDEI
- Debbie Moose, Cookbook Author, Food Writer, Cooking Teacher
- Hadassah Patterson, Director and Chef, Farmers’ Kitchen Catering Food Truck
- Wendy Perry, recipe creator, food stylist/photographer, marketing home economist
- Chrissie Nelson Rotko, Writer, Off the Eaten Path
- Susi Gott Séguret, Founder/Director Seasonal School of Culinary Arts, LDEI
- Stephanie Tyson, Sweet Potatoes (Well Shut My Mouth), Miss Ora’s Kitchen, Winston-Salem, NC, LDEI
- Linda Watson, Cookbook Author, Cook for Good
- Lynn Wells, Personal Chef, Recipe Developer, Food Stylist, LDEI